How can I request a free trial to Crunch?
to sign up for a complimentary guest pass on us!
How do I join Crunch?
to purchase a membership. We’re excited to have you!
I got charged for an Annual Fee. What is this charge for?
The Annual Fee is an investment which provides for equipment upkeep, facility maintenance and periodic upgrades at our locations.
I want to cancel my membership.
Please contact your home gym directly for more information or.
I want to freeze my membership.
Please contact your home gym directly for more information.
What does my membership include?
Our gyms boast state-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment. Depending on membership type, you’ll also get to try out our epic classes. Not to mention, we’ve got the best personal trainers in the biz at an affordable rate.
What is a Signature location?
Signature locations include all the essentials like cardio and strength machines, plus even MORE awesome classes, dedicated group fitness studios, and full service locker rooms with towel service, Rituals Products, saunas and steam rooms.*
Signature locations membership options include one-club, all Crunch Signature locations in a metro area, or all Crunch locations nationwide.
*Amenities vary by location.
I have a Peak/Peak Plus membership, why can't I visit Signature locations?
Signature locations are higher priced clubs and therefore the membership structure is different.
How do I upgrade my membership?
Please contact your home gym.
Can I buy a day pass?
Yes. Price differs by location, so please be sure to contact the gym closest to you.
Do you offer short-term memberships?
Sometimes! Request a guest pass on crunch.com at your selected location and we’ll email you about special offers.
How do I join Crunch?
You can create a member account by visiting and clicking on “Create An Account.” Or, download the Crunch App on your or device and create an account there.
I’m having trouble setting up an account.
Please contact your home gym and they will help guide you through the process.
I forgot my password.
Please use the Reset Password link at or in the app.
What are your online reservation rules?
Some gyms allow members to sign up for classes online in advance of the class. Here are the rules:
- For Crunch Signature members with an All Crunch or City Crunch membership, online reservations are available 6 days and 22 hours prior to the class start time, and close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- For all other membership types, online reservations are available 22 hours prior to the class start time, and close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- IMPORTANT: You must sign in on the Class Sheet 10 minutes prior to class and confirm your reservation or you will be marked as a no-show.
- If you reserve a spot and are unable to attend, you must cancel your reservation. After a third no-show without cancelling your reservation (or if you neglect to sign in), you will lose online reservation privileges for the next 30 days.
I cannot sign up for classes online.
Please contact your home gym.
What is personal training? Is it right for me?
Personal training is designed to help you crush your fitness goals, regardless of if you’re a novice or a seasoned athlete. We strongly believe that personal training is the fastest and safest way to get great results for all our members. Our individualized fitness programs and nutrition tips put together by our certified instructors will help you achieve the results you’re looking for.
What is Small Group Training?
Want the expertise of our personal trainers, but not ready to go at it alone? Small group training is for you! The team environment helps keep you motivated and our certified trainers will keep you challenged and engaged.
What are the certifications required to be a trainer?
Crunch’s preferred certifications and education:
- Current CPR
- Current dotFIT certification (or must be willing to obtain)
- Certification from organization recognized by Crunch (NASM, NSCA, ACSM, NCSF, ACE, AFAA, NESTA, TRX)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- A degree in a related field is preferred (Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Physical Education, Nutrition, Fitness Specialist, etc.)
I've never taken a class before, what should I expect? Is it going to be too hard/can I keep up?
Our classes are challenging but inclusive of all fitness levels! We aim to make working out FUN for everyone.
What are the certifications required to be a group fitness instructor?
Candidates should have relevant fitness or education certification, background or degree with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience. AFFA and/or ACE Certifications strongly recommended. CPR is also required.
What should I bring to the locker room?
Gym clothes, proper sneakers, a lock, workout towel and a great attitude! Plus, if you want to wash up after your workout, bring your toiletries, a bath towel and shower sandals (optional). And if you use a locker room at one of our Signature locations, we’ll provide the fluffy towels, Rituals Products and hair dryers (so you can leave those at home).
What is proper gym etiquette when using equipment?
Make sure to wipe down equipment after use. During peak times, please spend no more than 30 minutes on the cardio machines. Sharing is caring!